Looking for a corporate event planner to help with your next event? Hugo Halliday PR & Marketing specialise in corporate event planning AND get you the ROI and media reach you need.
Combing over 60 years’ events, marketing and media relations experience, our consultants work collectively with organisations from all industries (from large multinationals to start ups to non-profits) to produce effective, audience-and-media-engaging events.
Our professionals can undertake full project management of any event you wish to hold – taking the finicky and time consuming tasks off you to allow you to focus on other areas of your business and to enjoy the event. We can also be brought in for singular management tasks such as on-the-day management, social media strategy development or marketing your event.
Our team works closely with every one of our Clients to produce events which meet and exceed set Measures of Success. These measures may include budget-meeting, attendance and/or data collection rates, sponsorship garnering, stakeholder satisfaction levels, media reach…and more.
Our consultants are unique as not only have we trained in event management, but we have the journalism, advertising, digital and media relations expertise to ensure the marketing reach of your event is top notch. Events we have managed have appeared on prime time news, in major and local news publications and in high-reach online media portals.
Our consultants have been involved in producing: small and major corporate launches, executive political galas, non-profit fundraisers, business meetings, training workshops, weddings and more, all which had varying budget and evaluation criteria.
We have strategic relationships with: photographers, videographers, venues, media, promo staff agencies, web and mobile developers, caterers, printers, and have in-house graphic design and copywriting capabilities to produce all your collateral.
We are based in Sydney, but can assist with your event anywhere in Australia.
Hugo Halliday is a member of Meetings & Events Australia, the peak body representing the events industry in Australia.
Our event management services can include:
- a website
- a feasibility study
- an event schedule
- a stakeholder, environmental and/or social analysis
- organising sponsorships (strategies, proposals, negotiations and bookings)
- developing a comprehensive project management plan (full scope of work, timeline, budget, risk analysis, measures of success etc.)
- orchestrating staff and volunteers
- conceptualising production, styling, themes and staging
- undertaking media relations (including media training your spokesperson)
- marketing your event via targeted campaigns (print, digital and guerrilla)
- devising a social media management strategy and implement a social team on the day of your event
- sourcing, negotiating and booking suppliers, contractors, venues, guests of honour, speakers, influences and entertainment
- producing all your marketing collateral (we have in-house graphic design and copywriting capabilities)
- developing communications strategies for attendees from first point of contact until well after the event
- assisting with on-the-day management
- …and more. Contact us to obtain our Event Case Studies PDF or to obtain a quote.
We can help you with the project management and/or marketing of your:
- business meeting
- community event
- awards night
- christmas party/end of year function
- trade show
- team building experience
…pretty much any type of event you can think of.
We offer our Event Management services to everyone, including small and large organisations (both corporate and non-profit). If you want to find out if we can help you contact us today.
Organisations our staff have worked on events for include:
- Optometry NSW/ACT
- Housing Supply Association
- Western Sydney Business Connection
- Animal Welfare League NSW
- Keep Australia Beautiful NSW
- Playgroup NSW
- Mission Australia
- Focus Publishing
- Pacific Publications
- Property Council of Australia
- Multicultural Care
If you’re looking for a corporate event planner contact us today and we’ll set up a meeting to discuss your needs and explain what we can do for you to ensure the success of your next event.
“What I love most about event management is that there are so many finite elements which need to be brought together to get an event off the ground. A lot of work goes into any one event…but on the day of the event, when you can get the full impact of everything working cohesively and see the pride and happiness on your client’s face as they mingle with event attendees or get interviewed by media, it’s really rewarding and it’s easy to evaluate and know you met the measures of success the client set for you.”
- Jessica Craig, Director @ Hugo Halliday
See our Case Studies for some examples of our past event management work.