Hugo Halliday worked with The Showground team to produce their branding, all associated collateral, their launch event and website, all within a one month timeline.
Work undertaken for The Showground website included:
- Graphic design of nine (9) templates
- Creating a menu scaffold based on the marketing needs of The Showground
- Reading over all the planning proposal and urban design report documents to dot point key information for The Showground
- Copy writing all the content
- Uploading all the content to the website
- Project managing a team of coders to get the website coded within 2 weeks
- Setting up a Mailchimp subscriber database
- Setting up all the social media channels
- Uploading and editing video content for YouTube, which was embedded on The Showground website
- Graphic design of The Masterplan for the website
The Showground website was coded by Firefly under direction from Hugo Halliday and uses the Wordpess CSM platform.
Hugo Halliday currently manages the content, media and news production for The Showground website. You can view The Showground website here: www.theshowground.co