The Showground development branding was developed in entirety by the Hugo Halliday team.
The Showground is a proposed $3 Billion residential property development in Castle Hill, Sydney. The brand created by Hugo Halliday needed to serve two specific purposes: to position the proposed development as a high-end, well-planned, architecturally designed development suitable to the current area demographics, and a market-influencing brand attractive to potential buyers once the dwellings are ready for sale (off-the-plan or otherwise).
The Showground Development branding needed to reflect:
- The high-end nature of the planning gone into development
- The relation to the ‘Castle Hill Showground’ which is 450m from the development and a local cultural institution
- The natural bushland setting The Hills area is known for (and its agricultural roots)
- The significant amount of amenities the development proposal includes
- The focus on open green spaces
The Hugo Halliday team:
- Read over the Urban Design Reports (UDR’s) and planning proposal to get a better understanding of the proposed development
- Developed a number of concepts based on the UDR’s and branding needs
- Presented a comprehensive concept brand proposal to The Showground
- Developed the final brand, including all the brand/logo variations
- Provided CMKY and RGB variations to the client in: .eps, .ai, .jpg and .png formats
- Created a comprehensive Brand Style Guide to assist with keeping the brand consistent across all mediums
- Designed all the stationary for The Showground including a: letterhead, PowerPoint template, e-signature, with compliments slip, presentation folder, and business card template.
- Designed two pull up banners The Showground used at their launch event (also orchestrated by Hugo Halliday)
- Scripted and project managed the development of an animation for use on video media
- Copy wrote and designed a DL trifold brochure for The Showground to use to explain their proposal inclusions to a wide variety of audiences including: current local residents and business owners, investors, Government representatives, council representatives and potential buyers.
Below is a break down of how our team incorporated the various elements into The Showground Development branding:
The Showground branding has been exceptionally well-received so far by all stakeholders.