On Monday the 26th of November 2018, Hugo Halliday assisted Kypreos Group/State Asphalts NSW to launch their new $20 million asphalt plant in St Marys.
The launch event was primarily orchestrated by the Kypreos Group with advice, assistance and direction from our event planning team. Our primary objectives for the launch were to:
1. Secure VIPS, including a Minister to officially open the plant
2. Manage VIPs
3. Compile media kits and copywrite news stories
4. Orchestrate and manage media
To ensure media coverage was obtained on the day, we organised pre-event shoots with our videographers and photographers to compile a database of imagery/footage that the media and Kypreos Group could use to talk about the plant and the launch. This involved planning shoot schedules and writing detailed briefs so desired outcomes were achieved.
We also wrote the event briefs, drafted the event plan, assisted with invitations, drafted speech notes, and were available for daily planning advice.
Media coverage obtained included on Channel Nine’s 6pm news, the Western Weekender and the Daily Telegraph.
Specialised VIP invitations and phone calls were instigated by our team to ensure important decision makers were present at the launch. Obtaining a cross-section of political might, in attendance on the day was:
1. The Hon. Anthony Roberts MP, Minister for Planning, appearing on behalf of the Premier of NSW
2. Prue Car MP, local MP and Shadow Minister for Skills
3. Mayor of Penrith Ross Fowler OAM
4. Mayor of Blacktown Steven Bali MP
5. Deputy Mayor of Penrith Greg Davies
6. Deputy Mayor of Blacktown Tony Bleasdale
and other Western Sydney business dignitaries.
Of the event, the client says:
“Thank you so much for everything you did to help us with the opening, we have had nothing but positive feedback from the day.”
You can watch the recap video below: