The recently launched Nepean Business Park (October 2019) is testament to the efforts of the Hugo Halliday team and strategic business partners. The Nepean Business Park will deliver substantial environmental, community, economic and employment opportunities including 18,450 jobs and a $1.95 Billion boost to the local economy.
Contracted by Precinct Capital Pty Ltd, Hugo Halliday developed and executed a strategy to get support for the significant project. The project was directly promoted through 3rd parties and local organisations and supported by multimedia promotions. The result to date includes a large event announcing the project addressed by the Hon Stuart Ayres – Minister for Jobs, tourism and Western Sydney, and Member for Penrith; and the Penrith Mayor, Ross Fowler OAM. Significant media coverage was also achieved.
Specific work undertaken included:
- Community and stakeholder relations surrounding the project
- Copywriting and graphic design of an eight page booklet
- Copywriting and distribution of a press kit for the launch breakfast
- Media training spokespeople for media-attended breakfast
- Graphic design of collateral for the breakfast
Achieved media coverage for the launch event included:
- Channel 7 prime time news
- Channel 10 prime time news
- Daily Telegraph/Penrith Press
- Western Weekender